Healthy, tasty and quick to make - whats not to love?
The ingredient of Tuna and broccoli salad with hummus dressing
- 125g tub Uncle Bensu00ae Microwave Brown Rice Cups
- 1/3 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 95g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 6 grape tomatoes, halved
- 20g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons low-fat hummus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
The instruction how to make Tuna and broccoli salad with hummus dressing
- Microwave rice following packet directions.
- Place broccoli and a little water in a small microwave-safe bowl or container. Microwave, partially covered, for 2 minute or until just tender.
- Place rice, broccoli, tuna, tomato and spinach in a bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Combine hummus, lemon juice and 2 teaspoons water in a small bowl or glass (see notes). Drizzle over salad. Serve
Nutritions of Tuna and broccoli salad with hummus dressingcalories: 406.061 calories
calories: 7.6 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 45.1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 30.5 grams protein
calories: 5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 402 milligrams sodium