Boost your omega-3 intake with this simple and healthy fish dinner.
The ingredient of Blue-eye cod with lemon and oregano
- 4 x 180g blue-eye cod, skin removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 100g unsalted butter
The instruction how to make Blue-eye cod with lemon and oregano
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Add the fish to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Remove from the pan, cover with foil and set aside to keep warm.
- Wipe the frying pan with paper towel and return to medium heat. Add the butter and cook for 1-2 minutes or until it starts to turn golden brown. Add the garlic and oregano. Cook for another 30 seconds, then remove from the heat. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Divide the fish between serving plates, drizzle with lemon and oregano sauce. Serve with a wedge of lemon and a simple salad.
Nutritions of Blue-eye cod with lemon and oreganocalories: 376.903 calories
calories: 27 grams fat
calories: 14 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams sugar
calories: 33 grams protein
calories: 157 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 160.17 milligrams sodium