A healthy, kid friendly pasta dish perfect for a busy week-night.
The ingredient of Creamy peas and pillows
- 20g unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 300ml thickened cream
- 2/3 cup (50g) grated parmesan, or vegetarian hard cheese
- 500g packet ricotta & spinach ravioli
- 2 cups (240g) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
The instruction how to make Creamy peas and pillows
- Heat butter in a large frypan over medium-low heat. Add onion and garlic and cook for 6-8 minutes, stirring, until soft. add vegetable stock and cream, then season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bring to just below boiling point and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until the mixture has reduced by one-quarter. Remove the pan from the heat, then fold through the parmesan.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until al dente, adding the peas for the final 2 minutes. Drain.
- Toss the peas and the ravioli pillows through the creamy sauce. Divide among four bowls, scatter with chives and serve.
Nutritions of Creamy peas and pillowscalories: 645.539 calories
calories: 43 grams fat
calories: 27 grams saturated fat
calories: 42 grams carbohydrates
calories: 6 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 120 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 1111.2 milligrams sodium