Roast chicken adds a wonderful flavour and texture to this satisfying pasta salad.
The ingredient of Chicken, pasta and walnut salad
- 250g dried tri-coloured tagliatelle pasta
- 1 large red apple, peeled, halved, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 8cm strips
- 3 cups shredded barbecued chicken (see note)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Chicken, pasta and walnut salad
- Make dressing: Combine ingredients in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water.
- Combine pasta, apple, celery, chicken, dill, walnuts and dressing in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, pasta and walnut saladcalories: 886.212 calories
calories: 53 grams fat
calories: 8 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 8 grams sugar
calories: 48 grams protein
calories: 153 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 621.04 milligrams sodium