Tuna is high in Omega 3 which is why we think it should be incorporated into our weekly menu.
The ingredient of Mediterranean tuna pasta salad
- 2/3 cup dried risoni pasta
- 150g green beans, trimmed, chopped
- 2 x 185g tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 drained marinated artichoke quarters
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
The instruction how to make Mediterranean tuna pasta salad
- Cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender, adding beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Combine tuna, olive, tomato, onion, artichoke, lemon rind, lemon juice and garlic in a bowl. Stir in pasta and beans. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Mediterranean tuna pasta saladcalories: 306.637 calories
calories: 9.1 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 32.3 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20.5 grams protein
calories: 22 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 535 milligrams sodium