Impress friends and family with these precious Easter chocolate nests.
The ingredient of Chocolate nests
- 200g packet milk chocolate melts
- 100g packet Changs fried noodles, roughly crushed
- 3/4 cup pink fairy floss (see note)
- 110g packet candy coated milk chocolate Easter eggs
The instruction how to make Chocolate nests
- Grease a 12-hole, 11/2 tablespoon-capacity round-based patty pan. Line the base and sides of each hole with a 3cm x 10cm strip of baking paper.
- Place chocolate melts in a heatproof, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with a metal spoon, or until melted and smooth.
- Add noodles to melted chocolate. Stir to combine. Working quickly, place 1 rounded tablespoon mixture in each hole. Using a spoon, mould into a nest shape. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove nests from pan by sliding a butter knife under baking paper. Remove paper and arrange on a large plate. Place a little fairy floss in the base of each nest. Top each nest with 1 Easter egg and a miniature chicken. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chocolate nestscalories: 183.552 calories
calories: 8.4 grams fat
calories: 5.7 grams saturated fat
calories: 24.7 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.5 grams protein
calories: 4 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 93 milligrams sodium